After years of being exposed to rain, snow, ice, sun and wind, your roof can start to age and wear. Curling, peeling, and eventual disintegration of roof shingles can lead to permanent damage to your roof and, eventually, the overall structure of your home. Many people don’t realize they have roofing problems until puddles appear on their floors.
That’s why you should try to inspect your roof every year, and contact a professional Calgary roofer like Roofing Leader Inc. to conduct a thorough roof inspection of your roof every 3-5 years. One or more of the following signs may be an indication of a potentially serious roof problem:
1. Ice dams forming along roof’s edge
2. Shingles or tiles are cracked, curled, worn or missing
3. Granule loss from asphalt shingles
4. Split wood shingles
5. Excessive mold or moss growth
6. Leaks, stains or spotting on interior ceilings
7. Staining of rafters or in attic space
8. Streaks along exterior home walls
9. Storm damage (punctures, missing shingles, etc.)
Don’t wait until it is too late and there has been structural damage to your home. Contact Roofing Leader Inc. for a FREE in-home consultation and estimate on your Calgary roof.
Get a Roof Inspection and Estimate
What can Roofing Leader Inc. do to make your Calgary area home more comfortable, convenient and energy efficient? Find out by calling us today at 587-323-6806 to schedule a roof inspection and estimate. Or simply fill out the request form on this page.